Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jesus Is A Friend of Mine (And a friend to you too!)

Today I am going to have a guest speaker speak to you below from John 4:34-38. His name is Jesus.

Jesus is a friend of mine!! Yes I believe that and I cherish that precious reality. He is also a friend and father to the fatherless. Those who reach out to Him will find Him!

Watch the song I sing: Friendship With Jesus. This is the song I have chosen to have sung at my own funeral. It is not a sad song, it is an especially wonderful song!

As friends of Jesus, he expects his disciples (us) to be co-laborers with Him:

John 4:34-38

Jesus said:

"My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me,
and to finish His work. Do you not say, 'There
are still four months and then comes the
harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your
eyes and look at the fields, for they are
already white for harvest!

And he who reaps receives wages, and
gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who
sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.
For in this the saying is true: 'One sows and
another reaps.' I sent you to reap that for
which you have not labored; others have
labored, and you have entered into their
labors."




Larry Hayden

May God use you mightily today!

Visit my Internet sites:

Music and videos: www.LarryHaydenMusic.com
Daily Online Journal: www.larryhaydenmusic.blogspot.com
YouTube Videos: www.youtube.com/user/larryhaydenmusic
Facebook: www.facebook.com/larryhaydenmusic
Twitter: www.twitter.com/larry12468

No comments:

Post a Comment