Monday, October 5, 2009

To me, without a doubt, the most important question that every man and woman on earth most find the answer for is this: WHO IS JESUS, REALLY?

I know in my knower (my spirit) that I have the correct answer for this question!

I am not bragging, quite the opposite, I very nearly missed it and actually I am just very grateful that the Lord Jesus gave me a long rope and patiently waited for me just like he does for anyone sincerely seeking Him.

I am convinced that the Bible teaches that God has no "step children".

By that I mean that each man and woman must find Jesus, believe Him AND accept Him as a distinct decision of free will, repent of sins, and follow Him from then on.

If you are not a believer, the information in the link above, if you honestly pursue it, should answer your questions.

I consider this link, WHO IS JESUS, REALLY?
to be the most important page on my music website.

Posted by:

Larry Hayden, Singer, Guitarist, Songwriter

Please share the gospel by visiting my Internet sites and sharing the links with others:

Music: wwww.LarryHaydenMusic.com
Videos: www.LarryHaydenMusic.com/videos.html
Daily blog: "Thoughts of A Christian" www.larryhaydenmusic.blogspot.com
YouTube Videos: www.youtube.com/user/larryhaydenmusic
Facebook: www.facebook.com/larryhaydenmusic
Twitter: www.twitter.com/larry12468
For non-believers: www.larryhaydenmusic.com/WhoIsJesus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment