Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who Is Jesus, really?

Are you a non-believer?

What if there is chance, no matter how small you may think that chance is, that you are wrong?

Wouldn't it be worth it to spend just a little time to check it out?

I can tell you that I was once the most intense non-believer imaginable. My beautiful 25 year old God-loving wife. mother of our nine month old baby, died a miserable death from cancer and God did not choose to heal her. Immediately I believed God was a bunch of hype.

When I found out that I was wrong, I was shocked! I said to myself, "you have got to be kidding, you mean this Jesus stuff is really real? No way! Are you serious?!" I was flabergasted!

How I found out that I was wrong is a long story, so for now I simply want to share an amazing link with you which shows: Who Is Jesus, Really?


When there, click on Questions. Serious searchers will find their answers there.




Larry Hayden, a Christian guitar picker
http://www.larryhaydenmusic.com/



To communicate with me, please use my contact form on http://www.larryhaydenmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment